TECHNOLOGY AND CONSULTING
- Maintenance Management Services
- Materials Management Services
- Data Management Services
- Document Management Services
- Support Services
- Increasing the plant availability and profitability
- Minimizing the life cycle cost of equipment by adopting best practices
- Implementing ERP/CMMS solutions for excellence in data management
- Creating knowledge repositories for aiding decision-making
- Providing project and cross-functional expertise
The Technology and Consulting Division provides a range of asset management services that improve asset performance in terms of increased uptime, better availability, throughput, product quality with reduced cost and maximized return of investment.
We are one of the market leaders in implementing best practices in equipment management, improving equipment performance and enhancing the effectiveness of maintenance management.
We provide the following services:
- Maintenance System Effectiveness Audit
- Functional & Equipment Criticality Analysis (FCA & ECA)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability studies (RAM)
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Operability & Maintainability review (O&MR)
- Bill of Material development (BOM)
Download T&C Maintenance System Effectiveness.
We have an experience of nearly three decades in implementing best material management practices for industries around the globe.
We provide the following services:
- Material functional audit
- Structured cataloguing and standardization
- Inventory optimization
- Standard operating procedure
- Stores/warehouse management
Downloads T&C Material Management Services.
The effectiveness of ERP/CMMS system greatly depends on the consistency and integrity of the data residing within the system. We have expertise in implementing many leading ERP/CMMS solutions in different industrial sectors, like refineries, petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, textiles, abrasives, steel, cement, fertilizers and power.
Our data management services include:
- Gap analysis on existing CMMS data quality and devising improvement plans
- Support services for CMMS implementation
- Development of asset register
- Functional analysis using Functional Block Diagrams (FBD)
- Equipment Hierarchy Build
- Vendor and service master development
Downloads T&C Data Management Services.
By implementing a document management system, organizations can create, review, store and manage information in the centralized system. The benefits of such a system include:
- Reduced time spent on searching for and retrieving information
- Ensuring a more transparent, reliable, sharable data across teams and groups from different geographies
- Reduction in the time spent on maintaining the documentation records
- Improved data management
- Enhanced security
Our services include:
- Data and document integration management
- Plant survey and “As-Built” preparation
- Maintenance manual and reference plan development
Downloads T&C Document Management Services.
As a company with roots in diversified asset management solutions, we offer a range of technical support services on maintenance and material management fronts. We excel in project management. Our cross-functional expert team is renowned for its expertise in the following services:
- Maintenance of master data management
- Supply chain analysis
- Vendor evaluation and master record maintenance
Downloads T&C Support Services document.